The Tri-County Cradle to Career Collaborative (TCCC) is a community-wide effort in Berkeley, Charleston, and Dorchester Counties, South Carolina focused on improving the quality of life of its citizens and its workforce through education by collectively aligning resources and working toward common goals. Using data and focused community collaboration across a continuum from “cradle-to-career,” TCCC works to build and implement strategies that will facilitate widespread systemic change, with the ultimate goal of increased student success and economic prosperity for all.
Facilitate disciplined community collaboration to improve educational outcomes for all our children – from birth to workforce readiness
Every child in the tri-county region will graduate from high school prepared for either further education or employment in the modern workforce.
• Every child will be prepared for school.
• Every child will be supported in and out of school.
• Every child will succeed academically.
• Every child will graduate from high school prepared for either further education or employment in the modern workforce.
• Every student enrolled in post-secondary education will complete successfully and will enter a career.
• We believe every child can learn.
• We believe every child deserves to be held to high expectations so that she/he may reach his/her fullest potential.
• We believe every child has the right to access the highest-quality public education available.
• We believe education is a community responsibility rather than simply being the responsibility of teachers, schools and school districts.
• We believe the best way to transform the tri-county educational landscape is through the collective impact that can be achieved by a coordinated, data-driven, community-wide collaboration centered on a common agenda for change.
For additional information, please contact JohnRead@TriCountyCradleToCareer.org.